You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delivery - Crown French Furniture
Delivery of goods to you
• We will deliver the goods you have ordered to the address you give us for delivery at the time you place your order. We can only deliver to addresses within mainland England and Wales for the price of our Premier Delivery Service charge below. For the Scottish Mainland and other off shore locations, including the Isle of Wight, additional charges will apply. Prices are available on application. For the Channel Islands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland and the European Union, where we are able to obtain quotations, again additional charges will apply.
Note: All prices below are quoted in pound Sterling
- Free delivery when you spend £600 or more.
- Deliveries to Scotland are subject to an additional £25 delivery charge.
- Deliveries to Ireland are subject to an additional £50 delivery charge.
• We aim to deliver your furniture within the times quoted on our website when you place your order (for items in stock please allow 1-3 weeks delivery time, and for items not in stock please allow 8-12 weeks delivery time). Where multiple items have been ordered, we will endeavour to deliver them all together by the longest lead-time quoted, unless a split delivery is requested. This additional service will be subject to a further carriage charge. If the circumstances of your order change, we will contact you. If, however, it is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, then we cannot accept any liability for consequential loss.
• As a standard delivery, we would only deliver to the door. Customers may invite the driver in to help but this is done at the customers risk and we are not liable for any damage that may occur.
• For additional installation charge our expert Premier Delivery Service team will carefully install your new furniture in your home, exactly where you want it. They will remove all wrappings and packaging and dispose of them for you.
• You will become the owner of the goods (and be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods) at the time of delivery, provided that we have received payment in full for the goods.
Access to the destination room
• Before placing an order, please check that the items of furniture will fit through any passages, stairwells, landings and doorways on the way to the destination room. Should you have any concerns over access, then please contact us by e-mail or on 0115 849 7579 for further assistance.
Cooling Off Period
• You are entitled to a statutory cooling off period beginning from the date you placed your order and ending 14 days after you received the goods. You must inform us in writing during the cooling off period that you are cancelling the contract (e-mails are accepted).
• If you have not received the goods at the time of cancellation of the contract, and we have not processed the goods for delivery, we will refund to you all the monies paid by you for the goods in question including the delivery charges.
• If you have not received the goods at the time of cancellation of the contract, but we have processed the goods for delivery, and they are en route, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you. You are the owner of the goods once they have been delivered to you and you are liable for their loss or destruction. We will refund to you all the monies paid by you for the goods in question, excluding the cost of collection of the goods, as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation being accepted.
• If you have received the goods at the time of cancellation of the contract, We will arrange for the goods to be collected. You are the owner of the goods once they have been delivered to you and you are liable for their loss or destruction. We will refund to you all the monies paid by you for the goods in question, excluding the original delivery charge and excluding the cost of collection. The refund will be in any event within 30 days of your order being accepted, PROVIDED THAT the goods are returned by you and received by us in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
• If you do not return the goods to us we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be refunded to you.
Damaged or Defective Goods
• Every effort will be made to ensure that the goods you have ordered arrive undamaged and without defect. If the goods are found to be either damaged or defective in any way at the time of delivery, inform us immediately, and before the home delivery team leave your address. If damage is discovered after delivery, you must contact us within 3 days of delivery of the goods.
• If the goods are damaged, and we are unable to repair the item to manufacturing standards, we will send a replacement item upon confirmation that the damaged item has been returned to us.
• If the goods are found to be defective we will refund all monies paid by you for the goods in question (including the delivery charges) together with any return delivery charges as soon as possible.
• The amount of any refund under the guarantee shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise.
Our guarantee does not extend to non-domestic usage, nor to goods which are taken outside the UK.
For further information please contact us